Friday, August 3, 2007

No high rise buildings in sight..thank God

Hello friends and Family,
I am in Krabi Thailand! It is a small area off the coast of the south western part of Thailand. I had to take a boat to get to my hotel! It is really beautiful and Desie and I are doing very little. I think I am going to go take a nap soon. WHAT A LIFE!!! THe beach is on the other side of the bay and that is fantastic as well.
I will be home Wednesday night in Boston.
I will try and post again before then but the electricty goes on an off and most of the time the internet doesnt work.
Miss you,
love,
Rita

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Faça um comentário. thanks, brazilian windows xp internet explorer. i had no idea that this is where i would write a comment! okay. that little weird c is pronounced as an s... why dont they just use an s? love you cant wait to see you and tlak to you soon. kisses.