Dear ALL!!
I miss you so much!
The last three times I tried to sign on to the blog it was only in Chinese and I couldnt figure out how to post. I just figured it out so here you go.
I was in ShangHai since Saturday morning and flew from there to Beijing this morning.
My professor is lending me his computer to use so that I can save a few Chinese dollars.
Today we went to the forbidden city and it was great!
Tomorrow we go to the Great Wall! I am very excited!
I am sleepy but happy.
I was sick last week with the flu (Hong Kong Flu according to the doctor but just the flu all the same)
Desie and I will be leaving for Thailand on Friday morning.
I need to get to sleep now I have been up since 5am and it is almost 10:30pm.
I have tons of photos but they take so long to upload!
I will try and add one of us from dinner tonight having a Pecking Duck Feast in Beijing.
Love,
Rita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment