Dear Friends and Family,
Welcome to my BLOG!!!
I am new to this so stick with me. I am sure I will have access to the internet in South East Asia but I do not know how often. I am glad that I got to see most of you the weeks before I left...things were so busy all around.
I finish my summer school class tomorrow and the all of my attention will be on last minute packing and shoving off to the other side of the world. If you want to see the website for the symposium that I am going to check out this link : http://www.polyu.edu.hk/~apss/ICSD/home.htm
That way you can see what will be going on next week in Hong Kong.
I am very excited and need to get some sleep tonight because tomorrow is going to be a long one!
I hope this BLOG works out.
I miss you all already. Leave me your address as a comment to this post just in case you think I dont have it in my address book Thanks!
Love,
Rita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment