Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE IN SEPTEMBER!!!

FYI -
I just heard from my friend Erin that everything will work out for us to live together in September.
Thats all for now!
Love,
Rita

2 comments:

Kimberly Whittaker said...

Hey Rits! Nice to read up on your travels...thanks for sending me the address...hadn't known it. My sis' wedding was yesterday, so I haven't been on internet in awhile. everything was beautiful and smoothe. LOVED seeing the fam. Miss you guys though...looking forward to having ya'll safely back in Boston with me! Enjoy the rest of the travels...xoxo

Kimberly Whittaker said...

Hey Rits! Nice to read up on your travels...thanks for sending me the address...hadn't known it. My sis' wedding was yesterday, so I haven't been on internet in awhile. everything was beautiful and smoothe. LOVED seeing the fam. Miss you guys though...looking forward to having ya'll safely back in Boston with me! Enjoy the rest of the travels...xoxo