Dear All,
I am here. Safe and sound. Our plane ride was uneventful. We found ways to entertain ourselves. Trying to identify the plane food...was that ham or turkey? Who can take the most laps around the plane without tripping on someones food in the aisle. Sleeping sitting up and trying not to drool all over your blow up pillow. Lets just say after 5 hours I was ready to be on tierra firma.
We are now at the Poly Tech University in Hong Kong using the computer lab conviniently located on the same floor as the pool, work out room, and Desie's favorite the Karioke room. Woo Hoo0o!
PRofessor Shen is wonderful and is constantly counting our heads to make sure no one is left behind. We are planning on going to an Irish Pub tonight ( It wasnt my idea) that Desie and Juli researched it before we got here.
Tomorrow is a free day and I am looking forward to sleeping as much as possible. We are going to try and stay up until sorta bed time but since it is almost 4 Am in my head I am not sure how well I will do.
I will bring my camara next time to the lab and upload some pre trip pictures and airplane photos.
It is really such a different place then I imagined. It is hard to explain but hopefully I will be able to give you a glimps here on my heart filled blog.
Take care all! and Please leave me a comment or two so I know you are out there in cyber land reading about my little trip around the globe.
Thoughtfully,
Rita
P.S. There we about a dozen or so kids on the plane...pretty exciting, I think we were more anxieous than they were at times to get off the plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool!! i miss you. i might have to leave on the 23 instead of the 17 because of visa issues... hopefully it all works out. ok! I LOVE YOU BE SAFE AND I MISS YOU
Post a Comment